For example in the beginning of the school year in their homeroom classes they were learning about stress. As the technology teacher I wanted to think of a way to collaborate with their teacher and help assess them on what they learned. Icreated a Google Doc quiz with their teachers and gave it during a technology period. I graded them based on my results and gave their homeroom teacher a grade for health. 



The students results are published in an Excel type format. It was easy to see who missed what question and it was easy to discuss the results.
As far as setting up a quiz or survey or even a collaboration piece, it is easy. Once you have a g-mail account you can click on the document sections and get started. I created this stress quiz is less than 5 minutes. Of course I needed the questions first.
Also a great feature is you can go back and edit the document and the link stays the same. SO when you make changes it is a seamless process.
Love google docs! I'm excited to use it with my students for the first time when I do my telecollaborative project later this semester!
ReplyDeleteGoogle Docs make your life easier! I love using them to poll staff members, too. Check out my next post, where you will see this in action.
ReplyDelete